October 23, 2008 by A.C. Rhodes
Since it’s nearly mid-terms time, we pose a test of our own. Actually, it’s the Proust Questionnaire (as adapted through Bernard Pivot & used by James Lipton on his show Inside the Actors Studio).
1) What is your favorite word?
2) What is your least favorite word?
3) What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4) What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
5) What sound or noise do you love?
6) What sound or noise do you hate?
7) What is your favorite curse word?
8 ) What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9) What profession would you not like to do?
10) If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?