October 17, 2011 by admin
Some recent Kael items, including reviews of Brian Kellow’s forthcoming biography:
- What She Said: The doings and undoings of Pauline Kael, by Nathan Heller in the New Yorker
- Also by Heller in the New Yorker, Five Classic Pauline Kael Reviews
- Mad About Her: Pauline Kael, Loved and Loathed. A. O. Scott and Manohla Dargis discuss Kael in the New York Times.
- A pugilist, thank god. Alfred Soto’s riposte to the Scott/Margolis discussion.
- Pauline Kael, Criticism’s Last Icon, by Armond White in City Arts
(see Kellow/Kael I)